Saturday, February 12, 2011

Green Rose to y Eternal Love


I can not give you the world or its luxury, but I can give you the love the world never has.
I am giving you my Green Rose as a sign of my eternal love and devotion, I believe that Green roses grow in heaven and only God has the power to cultivate and care for it. For you my love is sacred and I can never ever find someone like you, a perfect epitome of my Dream. As I give you this green rose, I am also giving my heart in your hands and my life in your heart. Thank you for coming into my life and change it from dull to multi-color, I thank you for caring for me, for loving me the way you do, and for assuring me that I will have you for the rest of my life.
A deep love I felt for you is one of the reason why I can not start a day without thinking and remembering you nor end it without a dream of feeling you in my arms.
Life can never be great without you. I am sure you are the one I’ve been looking for a long time. You are my Last Eternal Romance on earth and in heaven. I love you my baby and Happy Valentine’s Day!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much Niel, you are my true and only love. I am dedicated to you and want to spend my life on Earth and my life in eternity with you. You have deeply touched my heart and soul with your true love, care and concern for me. We are eternally linked in our love for each other. Thank you so much for coming into my life and loving me. I have found in you the person I have always dreamed about. Anything the world can over me, means nothing compared to having your love. Thank you again for angelic loving words. You are my true and only love for eternity. Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is deep only you 2 losers found eachother but i love you to baby

    ReplyDelete